Ault Cemetery, Ault
About Ault Cemetery, Ault
Located in Ault, Colorado, from the corner of Hwy 85 & Hwy 14 go east to 3rd Ave then north to the dead end which turns right into the cemetery.
The plat map was dedicated on September 14th, 1908. The land was given to the Town of Ault on April 2nd, 1909 by Albert Allison. The cemetery is still in use and records are kept by the town clerk.
524 W. 66th St, Loveland, CO 80538